Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Market

Here in Echterdinger, we have a famer's market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Yesterday (Thursday), I woke up and looked out my window.
What do you think I saw?
A market.

At first I was confused.
"Did I get my days mixed up? Is today Wednesday?"
I knew I wasn't that mixed up!
So I asked Carolyn, out in house expert on Echterdinger.
(And boy are we lucky to have her!!)

"Its the fall market...like a craft market!"

So of course I went and walked around and checked it out!


There was a tea stand.
And a spice stand.


There were jewelry stands.
There were also stands with HUGE underwear hung up.


There were rolls and rolls of cloth.
Very pretty cloth.



There was this stand of fur merchandise.
Poor little fluffy fox tails.
And deliciously warm looking sheep's wool slippers!

There was also lots of candy stands. 
And sausage stands.
And beer stands.
Typical Germany.

Sami, if you are reading this, I got a part of your Christmas present! 

2 comments:

  1. This looks excellent. Love that you can look out your window and see things like this :) and then go have an explore.

    ReplyDelete