Friday, October 29, 2010

On a Happier Note: Pictures!



Courtney, if you ever read this blog
Which you should...
This totally reminded me of you
And your Sr. Portfolio
You know...
Mixing nature and industry.


Carolyn's hospital bed.
Poor thing.
She was laid up for 4 days.
But she's home now.
Thank goodness!


The view from the hospital bed.
The windows were opened a lot.
Very German.
And very beautiful!


The view from Frog Road.
This is what I get to see when Bryn drives me to work.

I don't want you, 
The lovely readers of my blog,
To think of me as a big whiney baby.

Because I love Germany.

I love living here.

I like my job.

Not only because I get to interact with some very kind people,
but because it helps me realize all the places I want to go in life.

In the words of my
Favorite
Band 
Of. All. Time.

"I've never been so alone
and I've never been so alive"
Third Eye Blind, Motorcycle Drive By

No comments:

Post a Comment