Sunday, October 31, 2010

Woooooo Pig Soooooie!

So today I wore a Razorback shirt to work.
What a great conversation starter!

First, I met a man who's wife went to the U of A.
"Are you from Fayetteville?" he asked me.
"I sure am!" I drawled (a little extra on purpose, of course!)
"Don't tell me ANYTHING about the game! We haven't watched it yet!"
"Oh, me either! I'm so far behind these days!"

Then some guy asked me if I was a razorback.
"Yupp," I replied, not looking up.
"Well, at least your in the SEC," he said.
Then I noticed he was wearing an Alabama sweatshirt.
"Everyone always gives the SEC crap, but we could beat all of 'em," he said, "And no matter how much we fight among ourselves, we'll stick together when it comes to anyone else!"
Bonding moment.

At the end of my shift I was stalking bread, minding my own business.
"Nice Shirt!" some dude said!
"Oh thanks, are you a fan?"
"HELL YEAH! I'm from Little Rock! I LOVE the Hogs!"

It was a great night of work!
I think I might wear a Razorback shirt at least once a week!


Arkansas-Razorback-Logo.png

No comments:

Post a Comment